We are looking for a Finance Officer (0.5 FTE) with proven working experience in the field, to join our EHEDG Head Office in Naarden (Netherlands).
Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing day-to-day financial and accounting activities, as well as producing insight to inform strategy for the EHEDG organisation. This means consolidating and analysing data, reporting on financial performance and preparing for regular leadership reviews - supporting our Foundation Board, Executive Committee, Sub-Committees, Working Groups and Regional Sections across the world.
- Process invoices
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports/balance sheets
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial/accounting procedures and regulations
- Experience using financial software such as AFAS
- Advanced MS Excel, analytical and numerical skills
- Proficiency in Dutch and English
Interested in this role? Then apply to the vacancy without delay: bit.ly/3qIqV7I