If you are an employee of an EHEDG member company or a consultant and interested in contributing to the following important tasks within a six-months project time frame on a half-time basis, we will be pleased to receive your application.
As the project is outsourced and not part of our regular Working Group scope, the details on remuneration and travel allowance will be subject to agreement.
Qualification & Tasks:
• The position requires leadership experience, business acumen and excellent communication skills.
• Engineering and/or technical background, by preference from an EHEDG member company
• Good understanding of food safety management and hygienic design requirements
• Project management experience
• Part-time position for a defined time period of up to 6 months, led by an EHEDG Steering Group
• Regular communication with GFSI and their scheme owners like BRC, FSSC etc. as well as with
auditing companies like DNV, Lloyds, BVQI etc. will be required.
• The project execution plan and deliverables will be defined by the EHEDG Steering Group.
If you fulfill the above qualifications and are willing to contribute to harmonizing the EHEDG Product Portfolio as a recognized prerequisite program in accordance to GFSI requirements, we look forward to receiving your application until 28 February 2017 in order to get started with the project as soon as possible.
We trust that this initiative will help to create an added value to all EHEDG members with a particular focus on those from food industries.
Should you have any questions about the project, please do not hesitate to contact Patrick Wouters, Patrick_Wouters@cargill.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and motivation letter by e-mail to Ms. Susanne Flenner, email@example.com.
Download this call in PDF format.